Parents don’t have it easy, that we know! Children require love and affection and care at all times (and all parents are most likely willing to give that to their children). However, what children also require sometimes is, well, the impossible! *Mommy, I want that woman’s hat*
But apart from that… they can sure be creative with everything surrounding them. That is to say, they have play-doh in their hands? Prepare, you’ll soon see play-doh all around the house. You’re all tired from a long day and finally ready to go to bed? Prepare, they will wake up from their sleep at that exact moment and begin crying.
Nevertheless, I’m sure everyone considers the challenges that come with having children before deciding to bring them into the world. So, it’s nothing they can’t handle! Scroll below to see a few cases that prove that parenting is not an easy game (but it sure can get hilarious at times).
1. This little guy was trying to create some art! Good thing he didn’t include milk in the game too.
2. Children know and observe everything.
View this post on Instagram
Photo Credit: bronlines
3. All wide awake and ready to take on the world.
4. When your kid is just like you.
5. When you have a tiny bed but you don’t want to sleep alone. Well.
6. Nap time with Santa. Because it has been a very tiring night.
7. How to keep your kids away from the soda.
8. “Walked in the bathroom to find our precious child “washing” a book he found.”
9. “One picture has never encapsulated my life as a parent more.”
10. Uhm… no? Kid? That’s not how you sit.
11. Sometimes, kids find comfort in weird ways.
12. How to keep your kids busy!
13. “‘Mom, he’s too hot and he needs a fan.’ Imagine waking up to this.”
14. “I went to the bathroom and forgot to shut the door.”
15. Sometimes kids find comfort in weird ways, pt2.
16. “Bring a toddler to a wedding they said, it will be cute they said…”
17. “Have a Baby they said… it will be fun they said…. (Decibel meter for reference).”
These kids are too adorable, but they sure know how to be troublesome too. Do you have any such adorably hilarious instances to share? Let us know in the comments section below.
You might also be interested in: 10 Comics That Portray Kids’ Questions In An Epic Way.