There are so many people out there who are struggling with unwanted scars or birthmarks. It is not unknown knowledge that some may be self-conscious when it comes to them and one way or another, they would want them gone.
Nowadays there are so many people out there whose creative and innovative ways have resulted in finding advantages to what some others are trying to forget. Whether it is a small scar on your leg or a birthmark which you had no consent over. Wanting to forget a memory that a simple body scar can give you or maybe you just don’t like the way it looks, is totally okay. How you want to deal with it, whether it is covering it up with foundation or a tattoo, that’s all up to you.
Tattoos are a way one might be able to express themselves through. People are so talented that one simple flower or even a dot can make someone’s day, week or month. These people are proof that every little thing you might think is a flaw can be turned into something beautiful. The tattoos down below are a way people found to cover those “imperfections,” and they are just exquisite.
1. This “Fish Bones” was done by Trevor Varem
2. This tattoo is named “Face Your Demons”
3. Cello tattoo, done by Melody Grace
4. This tattoo is way too incredible
5. Smiley face
6. A beautiful idea incorporating her scar
7. “The same saw blade that cut his tight” tattoo
8. Swordfish tattoo
8. Boo! Happy Halloween Tattoo
9. Beautiful flowers incorporating her burn scar
10. A fun way of covering up the scar
11. Beautiful ink
12. A clever way to disguise this old scar
13. Creative scar cover up
14. Amazing job done on this scar
These are just plainly some of the most creative, talented ways of showing that there is beauty in everything. Which one is your favorite? We would love to hear your thoughts in the comments down below. We will be reading.