The artists of the world have been making the world a better and prettier place to look at on a daily basis. With their art, they have brought in us another view of the world, places, and people.
Artist named Joaslin is known to transform photographs of real people into Disney-like characters. She does this with the help of a digital tablet and Photoshop. Her transformations are really unique, glossy, and contain pretty combinations of colors. The French artist born in Madagascar shares her art on her Instagram, where she has an amount of 40,000 followers.
She told Insider that her favorite feature to draw is the eyes and that some of the paintings she does “require many hours to make”. Depending on the complexity of the piece, she said, “some of the biggest artworks require weeks and sometimes months”.
See below for some of her work:
1. So realistic!
2. How unique.
3. She has been developing her style for years!
4. The colors she uses enhance every artwork.
5. The results are glamorous.
6. Realistic and at the same time other-worldly!
7. She takes inspiration from anything and anyone.
8. Eyes are her favorite feature to draw.
9. She even illustrated the sunlight!
10. The smile is so contagious!
11. Curls, large eyes!
12. Simply amazing.
13. She also draws fictional characters.
14. No-Face from “Spirited Away.”
16. Just like in fairy land.
Magical right? I want one of these! So wonderful.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. We’ll be reading! 🙂
You might also be interested in: This Artist Turns Plus-Size Women Into Art To Help Fight Prejudice.