Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could see the future and just send your future self an sms warning them about an impending disaster coming their way? Sadly, life doesn’t often give us a chance to rethink that next move that just seems so right on first thought, so we have to face the consequences of not always thinking things through properly.
Courtesy of Diply, here are sixteen guys who have definitely had better days.
1. A terrible way to start the morning commute
Source: Reddit | bmacmachine
2. Who’s gonna call mom now?
Maybe they should have asked for permission to take the car after all.
Source: Reddit | termanader
3. Send the rescue team
They would have probably been fine if only one got stuck, but two?
Source: Reddit | all-irrelephant
4. The poor little fella thought that he just might fit
Next time, a knock on the door would be enough.
Source: Reddit | Provenzer0
5. Suddenly, you feel like cutting your hair short
And you thought that getting your hair stuck in the dryer was bad.
6. Don’t text and piss
7. That’s unfortunate
Something tells me her sweater won’t be all that wearable by the time she finally gets unstuck.
8. Probably a long day for this guy
Especially if there was no one home.
Source: Reddit | sonnet155
At least the doggy is giving this sad scene the mournful respect it deserves.
10. And you thought your day was bad
Source: Reddit | SlothSpeed
11. Endless toilet paper roll
Sir, that is a magnificent tail you have there.
Source: Reddit | callmemom
Source: Reddit | Angrymanspokane
13. Winter is here
That is some angry aggressive snow.
Source: Reddit | nasdaf
14. This car must belong to the Incredible Hulk
There is no other explanation.
Source: Reddit | Mrencinas
15. Pretty much the opposite of a fresh step
16. Spoiler alert: it’s never a good idea to hit a can of spray paint with a hammer
Like, what did he think was gonna happen?