Don’t you just agree there is some kind of power in your nail polish color? After all, color can affect your moods, behavior, and thoughts. However, colors can vary depending on culture, but also your reactions to colors may be deeply personal and rooted in your own experiences. A particular color is able to soothe your frazzled nerves, agitate a hostile adversary. Another one may motivate and empower you to take action or to take on the world.
At least, that’s how I see it. My nail polish color depends on my current mood, but not always I can find the right color to fit my mood. I feel like unicorn rainbow color, right now.
Sometimes your nail polish color depends also on the kind of event you are going to. In that case, a bit gold and glitter would be just perfect. Anyhow, I am against limiting yourself and reducing your glitter intake outside of big events and holidays.
The various shades we are going to show you below will probably change your mind about whatever hue you have in mind. From ‘Counting Carats’ or ‘Where’s my Oscar’ to ‘Goldie’ these gold nail polishes are the perfect go-to nail polishes.
Scroll below and pick your favorite one:
1. China Glaze Nail Lacquer Star Hopping Collection in “Counting Carats”
2. Lauren B. Beauty Nail Lacquer Nail Polish in “Where’s My Oscar?”
3. Essie Nail Polish in “Good As Gold”
4. Deborah Lippmann All Fired Up Gel Lab Pro Collection in “Queen Bitch”
5. Smith & Cult Nail Polish in “Shattered Souls”
6. OPI Nail Polish in “Cosmo-Not Tonight Honey!”
7. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast-Dry Nail Color in “Go for the Gold”
8. Christian Louboutin Nail Colour The Metalinudes in “Goldissima”
9. Zoya Nail Polish in “Goldie”