Every once in a while you see something so perfect and beautiful, it can make your day better. Whether it is a tree, a bowl of rice or clothes hangers. Sometimes you see something so perfect you can’t believe it actually happened. These moments it is so good that we have cameras with us, so other people can witness them too.
Let’s see a series of pictures so beautiful you will be thinking about them all day, or even week.
1. This bench’s shadow looks so straight, flattened and beautiful.
2. The person who took this captioned it “I’m standing in a huge pond that sinks every dry season.” and that’s all that we can really say. The picture speaks for itself.
3. Have you ever seen a more beautiful rainbow?
4. These window blinds cast lines were at the same degree as the handrail. So aesthetically pleasing.
5. This tree has the most perfect fall gradient I have ever seen. Come to think again I don’t think I have ever seen something like this before. Too beautiful.
6. Here is another incredible fall gradient. How beautiful is nature?
7. This rice serving is so perfect. I would not even want to eat it!
8. Optical illusion created by these clothes hangers. I think whoever did this deserves an award.
9. These bubbles are something that can happen once in a million times.
10. The perfect fade…
11. This is what happens when the architect of the neighborhood is also a perfectionist.
12. This person got their dice to balance and it looked like a tower.
13. This is what a garden in Schönbrunn looks like.
14. This baby’s hair whirl.
15. This announcer’s sleeve finishes the head of the person on the commercial.
16. The I-80 bridge in Cuyahoga Valley National Park needs no words, honestly.
17. Water under this bridge
Photo Credit: © Areskoi / Reddit
18. Perfection in the details
View this post on Instagram
Photo Credit: witenry