We’re all so caught up in trying to see better the bigger picture, that we forget that the big picture is composed of tiny details. All and all, the details matter most. Actually, sometimes they matter more than we think they do. They hide important information underneath. And, just as much as they hide, they reveal a lot.
A perk of being a detail-oriented person is that you are able to read people’s minds and emotions better than anyone else. These people see patterns easily when given enough information. They know how to ‘play’ with the magic of details. And of course, they will use it to their advantage. I mean, let’s face it, who wouldn’t?
Below we are listing for you a collection of pictures which contain remarkable details for you to find. Let’s test your sights now. Keep scrolling dears.
1. You think Prince William would break the Royal protocol? C’mon now!
2. “I’m a small car. But I’m big… If you kno’ what I mean”
3. “This is one of my favorite pics of my mom even though she isn’t in focus.”
4. A B2 stealth bomber being totally secretive.
5. “A photo I took of the Charles River looks like 2 different pictures.”
6. I’d go find these waters in Ginnie Springs, Florida and get lost in them.
7. This dog seems to really be into curves.
8. “The best photo I’ve ever taken of myself. We’ve got so much in common!”
9. No matter where you are they say, no matter what you do they say, set your priorities FIRST.
Did you find these pics amusing? What do you consider yourself: a detail or big picture – oriented person? Let us know in our comments section. We’ll be reading them!