Has something ever happened to you where you just literally have to take a moment to yourself while constantly thinking how did it happen? Whenever that happens to me I am in shock. I try to remind myself that it’s fine and there’s nothing I can do. It’s important not to lose our sense of humor and just try and always look at the bright side.
Here is a list of some of the most painful things that happened to people.
1. It hurts just looking at it. We don’t even want to know how it happened.
2. There are people out there that think it’s always sunny in Australia, well, this one if for them.
3. Okay but, they are animals. How were they supposed to know!
4. Their security camera was stolen while it was being shipped.
6. What did these phones ever do to you though? I genuinely want to know.
7. The dog knows he is a good boy! You can see it in his face.
8. I don’t think he planned to cut this much…
9. Having pictures of your phone falling from your pocket while you’re literally in the air must be some other kind of pain.
10. You wait so long for that order to come and when it does…
12. Let’s play a guessing game: What did he do now?
13. When you thought you finally joined the airpod squad but only get one earpiece.
Which one of these hurts the most to look at?