I think by now we know that what we see on the internet or on the media that it may not be true. What we see in a picture or in a video can be something that did not happen. In reality, it is best to see many different points of views of the same picture or video. Basing your opinion or ideas on certain things may not be the best since news nowadays is not accurate.
Whether it is a political campaign, a news reporting people use different techniques to make an impression other than what it is. A survey shows that 43% of Americans have a negative outlook when it comes to media, and 33% have a positive one. The idea is that it can be really difficult to decide whether the news you receive is correct or not.
You can use methods and make it seem like something entirely different happened. You got to give it to them though, there are some really creative ways they used. Let’s scroll through a few pictures and see how the media wants you to see what they want and how they do it, is something you probably never thought of.
1. Photo Taken When Kate Middleton And Prince William Presented Third Royal Baby To The World
Perspectives are really important.
Source: Reuters/ Hannah Mckay
2. Tv News Station
The man is doing his job, that’s what’s important.
3. U.S. Marines From The 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit Help An Iraqi Soldier With Water From A Canteen In Southern Iraq, March 21, 2003
The pictures speak for themselves.
4. Presidential Inauguration Of Donald Trump
If only we had different angles on every picture posted out there.
5. Hillary Rally In Omaha
6. Conservative Leader Theresa May Launches The Party’s Campaign Bus In Northumberland
There were people there, just not as many as you would think from the first picture.
7. Photographer Ruben Salvadori Covered The Conflict Between Israeli Soldiers And Palestinian Youths
You can see the picture was staged with a young Palestinian
Source: Ruben Salvadori
8. Pro-Immigration Protest
You can take one picture and blow it out of proportion.
9. Tax Protest In Paris
10. Hillary Clinton Event In Ohio
The picture says it all…
11. Example Of How The Media Can Manipulate Us
What do you think of these?