The creative mind will make sure to come up with a masterpiece using something as simple as a plain blank piece of paper. That is to say, in the age of the internet, we have come across so many creative and skilled people who have introduced us to the art of being skilled and the beauty of making things on our own. More specifically, ever since we got exposed to works of art and recycling through DIYs, we couldn’t help but ask for more.
This time, we’re going to go through a few ways you can recycle plastic straws and turn them into useful pieces instead of throwing them into the bin. You can clean the ones you have used with a pipe cleaner and you may begin.
1. If you hate the stems of strawberries, here’s what you can do.
2. Organize your cables and wires using straws and a marker.
3. Make your flowers stand up tall using same colored straws.
4. Straws and gold-spray to make this pretty plant decoration.
5. You can even use straws as a loom.
And come up with different and unique DIYs.
6. Ensure your snacks won’t go stale.
By putting one straw folded under the bag, and then sliding a straw with a slit down the side on top.
7. The reusable straws are not easy to keep clean, so you can use a straw, or pipe cleaner, to clean it.
8. How to stop your necklaces from getting tangled.
9. Make sure your plants have plenty of water when you travel.
Use a straw and a wine bottle. Fill the bottle with water and cork it.
Don’t forget to drill a hole in the cork and put a straw through it and put it in the soil. It will keep the water flow to a minimum. Find the details at One Classy Motha.
10. Use a straw to butter your popcorn evenly at the self-serve area.
11. Use a straw to vacuum seal bags and keep your food fresh.
12. Useful when you go camping.
Use a straw to keep your matches and spices safe.
13. Straw hack!
Somehow, the straw empties the water from the glass. The shape of the straws creates a siphon and that’s why we can see the water drain from the glass.
14. Decorate your room with photographs, using straws.
Any thoughts or additions to the list? Let us know in the comments section below.
You might also be interested in: Complement Your Boho Wedding With These 12+ DIY Projects.