Prince William Arthur Philip, also known as simply Prince William, The Duke of Cambridge was born in the year 1982, more specifically on the 21st of June. He is the firstborn of Prince Charles and Princess Diana of Wales. He is the next in line for the British throne after his father.
Prince William has come a long way. From a little adorable child to a Duke who has his own family, and three children. Through the years, he served in the Royal Air Force. However, on the 29th of April, 2011, he and his to-be-wife, Kate Middleton, made headlines with their outstanding royal wedding. Now, the pair has been married 7 years and they share three adorable children together. Prince George, who was born on the 22nd of July, 2013, Princess Charlotte on the 2nd of May, 2015, and their newborn, Prince Louis, who was born this very year, on the 23rd of April, 2018.
Let’s scroll below to see a few pictures that showcase Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, and his changing looks through the years while growing up to be the person that he now is.
1. Prince William Arthur Philip Louis with his mother, Diana and Prince Charles in the background.
2. He had a tight bond with his mother, who died in an accident in the year 1997.
3. Prince William during his 2nd birthday party:
4. The Duke of Cambridge at 4 years old.
5. Prince William enjoying go-carting in London.
6. During a polo match, just before he turned 9.
7. Prince William at the age of 13, when he entered Eton College.
8. The Prince at the age of 16.
9. He took a gap year after graduating Eton college. Afterward, he went to St Andrews University in Scotland, where he met his wife.
10. Prince William at the 50th anniversary of the coronation at Westminster Abbey.
11. When he attended the selection process for the British Army, at the age of 23.
12. When he began courses at the Royal Air Force.
13. William, when he helped open a new media center in Wales.
14. William proposed to Kate with his mother Diana’s 18-carat sapphire and diamond engagement ring, after having dated for seven years.
15. On the 29th of April, in the year 2011, they officially tied the knot and got crowned as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
You might also be interested in: Princess Charlotte Looks Like Prince William When He Was A Kid.