A hairstyle can say a lot about a person as it is, after all, one of the first things you notice when you meet someone for the first time. They might show a part of your personality or reflect what you are going through at a certain period of your life.
However, no matter how cool we look with our current haircut or hairstyle or whether we rock our mane frizzy or well-coifed, there is one thing most of us agree: we all need a haircut at some point. I know, the word ‘haircut’ may sound intimidating, especially for long-haired persons, but there will come a time you will have to abandon your old hairstyle. What’s more intimidating is the thought that something, somewhere will go wrong with the new haircut. We call it ‘bad haircut’ and trust me, it is painful. It’s like having a ‘bad hair day’ for months.
Case in point? The pictures you are about to see, show some hilarious haircut fails which range from the weirdest haircut to the most careless haircut in the history of hairstyling.
1. What you ask and what you get is not always parallel to one another.
2. “I did my sister’s undercut a while back. Don’t worry, the red spot is her birthmark.”
Who else did their siblings’ haircut?
3. “I asked for a high fade, and to even out the top. This is what I got…”
5. When you are a fan of math, that’s the haircut you got.
6. Having a good barber is one of the keys to happiness. This guy lost his key!
7. “I asked to have it edged up so my bangs would be straight. They proceeded to cut all my bangs off and my entire widows peak…”
8. Is there any word to name this haircut? Cause it’s hilarious!
9. At least he tried.
10. If these are his heartbeats, does it mean his heart is on his head?
11. “Be careful what you wish for. This is the result of my mom nagging my dad to get a haircut. Glorious!”
13. When you let your friend cut your hair and all you get is an “Oops!”
14. I hope the barber didn’t try his best!
15. “A few years ago I paid for this. I had no idea until a day later because the hairdresser curled my hair. And they refused to refund my money.”
Here’s an image of what pain looks like:
Have you ever gone through a ‘bad hair day’ like this? Feel free to share your own haircut misfortune.
You might also want to read: 15 Haircuts That Only The Boldest People Tried And They Turned To Be Stunning