Riverdale is the new show we are all obsessed with. The only thing we don’t like is that it is not finished yet and we can’t simply binge-watch it until we have seen each and every episode. Hiatuses of a TV show are somewhat annoying and downright unnecessary, right? Right. Well, as you may have heard, Riverdale was renewed for one more season.
The show is back with even more drama as if that’s even possible. It premiered on The CW on October 10 and hit Netflix for its British fans on October 11. Due to the fact that Riverdale is made by The CW, we will be granted weekly episodes only, so us binge-watchers are not very pleased with this.
However, the Riverdale premiere is here and these were some of the, uhm, thirstiest moments of it.
1. When Cheryl made a characteristically iconic entrance and it seemed like she hadn’t worn a shirt all summer.
2. When the Serpents strutted around like this.
3. When FP (looking extra hot in glasses!!) gave Archie a tattoo.
4. Which Archie, of course, had to be shirtless for.
5. And the scene really lingered.
6. When Cheryl had a pool party and entered like this.
7. And we learned Josie and Sweet Pea had a sizzling summer fling.
8. And Archie and Veronica were, well, Archie and Veronica.
9. Then Archie tossed the football around…
10. With his buddy (?) Reggie.
11. And honestly, it was the highlight of the episode.
12. (I couldn’t tell you what they actually said in this scene, though.)
13. When Betty and Jughead basically eye-fucked in a room full of people.
14. When the Ghoulies made an entrance like this.
If you’re anything like me, then you’re super excited for this upcoming season. It will consist of somewhere nearly 20-something episodes and of course, it will be filled up to the brim with drama.
Before you go, you might also be interested in: 12+ Unexpected Actor Replacements in Movies and TV Shows