Cheers to dads!
Maybe fathers don’t play the same role in children’s life as moms do (even though they should) there is no doubts they are the cutest. They are gentle, loving, supportive, fun and go crazy if someone messes around with their kiddos… It’s like, they are the ride or die in your life, being always there no matter what.
Everything dads do, they make sure to somehow make it look effortless. You know what their slogan is to whatever your question might be? “Go ask you mom,” lol! Dads are fun, bottom line!
Below, let us see some kids-father moments which will put a smile on your face, and maybe will make you shed some tears.
1. Father taking time off his job to send daughter flowers!
My dad took time from his job to go to my sisters classroom and dropped off flowers wow she’s gonna be so spoiled, this is the kind of father I look forward to being pic.twitter.com/5LjUDV2oc8
— steve the tool man🛠 (@steveng_03) February 14, 2018
Photo Credit: steve the tool man
2. Volunteer dads showed up in a “Breakfast with Dads” event for kids that didn’t have a father figure in their life. *Cries*
BEST STORY OF THE DAY: South Dallas middle school started a “Breakfast with Dads” program but many dads couldn’t make it and several students didn’t have father figures. The school posted a Facebook request for 50 volunteer fathers… 600 fathers from all backgrounds showed up… pic.twitter.com/y7W9R3qFcs
— Jerica Phillips (@Jerica_Phillips) January 4, 2018
Photo Credit: Jerica Phillips
3. First picture dad and daughter in dad’s graduation. Second picture, dad is seen together with his daughter at her graduation.
4. The hero dad! “My dad volunteering as Batman bringing joy to kids fighting cancer at a children’s hospital.”
5. “My umbrella is your umbrella, kiddo” – Probably this dad!
6. Sun, sun, go away!
7. First brother graduating with a Master’s “My brother was the first to graduate with a Master’s in my family. My dad couldn’t stop crying.”
8. Matchy-matchy father & son
9. Father and daughter, growing up together
10. Bad weather conditions: Seen and Cancelled by this dad.
11. “My significant other holding our identical twin girls, born premature at 30 weeks, together for the first time.”
12. Heartbreaking! “My dad passed out after taking care of my sick brother all night.”
13. What did I say? Dads are your ride or die!
When my school discovered I was undocumented, my scholarship & in-state tuition were taken away. I told my papi that I was going to drop out & work instead. My papi told me he’d cut his arm off before I dropped out. We made it work. Today I graduated & he’s why. #undocugrad pic.twitter.com/RwDuOe5xaF
— camila 🦋🥰 (@camiconleche) May 5, 2018
Photo Credit: camila 🦋 🥰
14. Guess who’s watching the Cinderella movie?
15. This father is taking his daughter to a fun run.
Hope you enjoyed these father-kids moments. Now, wipe your tears away & head over our other article:
IVF Babies Are The First British Twins To Have Two Different Fathers