There’s nothing quite as refreshing as getting a new haircut. Depending on the length, you can feel the wind a lot more, and you just feel like you were meant to have shorter length hair. Of course, not all hairdressers/barbers are quite as skilled, and sometimes, they tend to produce some truly horrifying results. To all of the people that appear on this list: we’re sorry that you’ve had to go through this.
Here are 17 haircuts that went horribly wrong.
1. A perfect way to cover the bald spot
Source:reddit | runningandguitars
2. Ombre done “right”
Source:Instagram | @yasulina
3. His bangs are interrupted
4. You can see the tears in his eyes
Source:reddit | jabbathechav
5. Mustache: you’re doing it wrong!
Source: Imgur | FromTheCreatorsOfDer
6. What even?
Source: reddit | fisheyguy
Source:reddit | mindofmacias
8. Bangs to die for
Source: Imgur | Noerdy
9. I bet he gets all the girls
10. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Source: Imgur | aaavril
11. Looks an awful lot like a poodle, this one
Source: reddit | dummystupid
12. That’s pretty bad
Source:reddit | Maklo_Never_Forget
13. Proof that unicorns exist!
14. Poor girl
Source: BuzzFeed | anniecates
15. Ladies and gentlemen, presenting… the iBoy!
Source:Instagram | @iamquiche
16. “I said Anna Wintour, not He-Man!”
Source:reddit | [deleted]
17. They are quite similar though