Nail design is huge lately, and people have been competing over who has the most amazing design, but some pushed it a little too far. Manicures exist as a beautiful addition to your overall look. They’re NOT supposed to make people squirm when you touch them.
These nails need to be stopped.
2. No, seriously, don’t touch me with those flea sticks.
3. Seriously, why? How do you touch stuff?
4. Have you tried to sooth an eye itch with those? Oh, THAT’S why you have an eyepatch?
5. That’s an ugly eye and it looks like a mutant spider.
6. There’s scrapbooking and handcraft for this, people.
8. So, accidentally standing on your toes would mean imminent pain.
9. Seriously, STOP.
10. How could this happen to us?
11. What did we do wrong?
12. There are multiple holes in your nails.
14. I’d hate to break it to you, but that’s not how manicures work.
15. Neither is this.
16. How long does it take to get this?
What ever happened to those times when red nail polish was considered brave? I mean, not to be a traditionalist, but can the world please take it down a notch?