There are some special occasions that require to look as elegant as possible. Let’s admit that if you want to add more edge or elegance to your look, then elegant up-dos kick up a notch!
Needless to say, up-dos not only are elegant, but make you feel so comfortable and can effortlessly help you look chic. You know what the best thing about up-dos is? With a little try, you can perfectly create them yourself at home. Or you can have someone do it for you with no professional skills!
In this scroll, we have put together two elegant and chic hairstyle ideas for you to look fabulous in your next formal event!
1. Twisted Bun Up-do
The first hairstyle is a twisted bun up-do which can be done on natural straight hair. It has a clean finish leaving with no flyaways behind. It’s perfect if you want to keep your hair out of the way for the whole night!
1. Separate the hair in two big sections!
2. Add the hair donut, pulling the hair through the hole and secure with a hair tie.
3. Get the hair towards one side and secure with bobby pins!
4. Get small hair pieces, divide into two and start twisting all the way down!
5. Pull the hair back a little, take strands all the way to the other side, and lastly secure with a bobby pin.
6. Repeat the same until there’s no more hair left and cover the bun with hair!
2. Dutch braid elegant up-do
The second hairstyle is a Dutch braid bun. You can accessorize it with hair pieces of your choice to bring details to life.
1. Grab two small hair sections from both sides and secure with an elastic tie leaving the rest of the hair down!
2. Get the rest of the hair and pull through the two sections of hair at one side.
3. Start doing a Dutch braid all the way down!
4. Grab the braid and secure at the bottom part.
5. Add hair accessories to make it extra beautiful and elegant!
When you need to look professional in little to no time, these elegant up-dos are the ones to go for!